These are super quick and easy to whip up - and only 4 ingredients! This makes about 6 decent sized slices.
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw pitted dates
- 2 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- Process walnuts until it resembles a fine powder
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until well combined
- Press into a small slice container
- Place in the fridge until ready to eat
Dates are rich in dietary fibre, which promotes GI tract health. They also contain antioxidants called tannins that possess anti-inflammatory, anti-injective and anti-hemorrhagic properties. Dates are also a rich source of iron and potassium.